Many thanks to Cathy at 746 Books for organising this summer challenge again. It runs from Wednesday June 1st to Thursday 1st of September and the challenge is to read, whatever and however many we choose.
With the option to read 20, 15 or 10 books I’ve opted for the smallest number and am using it as the excuse to read some of the books that I see reviewed but never find the time for, so all in all I’m hardly challenging myself at all, but that still doesn’t mean I’ll succeed!
- Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
- Summerwater by Sarah Moss
- The Sealwoman’s Gift by Sally Magnusson
- The South by Colm Tóibín
- The Cornish Coast Murder by John Bude
- Princes in the Land by Joanna Cannan
- The Lost Daughter by Elena Ferrante
- Mr Fox by Barbara Comyns
- Much Dithering by Dorothy Lambert
- Father by Elizabeth von Arnim
I’m looking forward to all of these, although any of them could change as the whim of summer takes over and much dithering becomes more than the title of a book!